Friday, December 8, 2006

Crochet Baby Blanket

This is something that I started back in August. Unfortunately, it's still in the same state it was when I originally posted this (but something new is on the way):



Baby Blanket
August 2006 - unfinished
  • Type: crochet
  • Stitch/Pattern: crosshatch
  • Needle: size G crochet hook
  • Yarn: TLC Baby (in White, Powder Blue, & Powder Yellow)

Baby Blanket

Baby Blanket close up

A friend of mine had a baby recently, so I've taken on the daunting task of knitting a blanket for the little guy. I usually stick to scarves, but I'm starting to branch out. I think of this as just a really wide tri-color scarf. I still have a long way to go and borders to add. (Haven't quite figured out what that will look like yet.) Hopefully I'll have the finished product ready by Christmas, but I'll be happy if this thing is done before the kid grows up.

(If you've noticed the baby booties in the first picture, that's something I'll get to in another post.)

No comments: