Friday, March 9, 2007

And then there was one

Like I said a couple of posts ago, earrings and scarves just don't get along. Or is it earrings and hoods? Either way, on the way home last night I discovered that one of my earrings was gone. I was upset because this was the pair I made myself!! Not to mention this was the second earring I had lost in a span of maybe a week or a week and a half. My big comfy scarf pushes the hooks/posts out of my ears, sigh. So here's what I was left with.



Here was the one I lost last week. Luckily it was easily replaced after a trip to Express.


And there was a happy ending to this story as well. It just took a little more work, and the right supplies.


So far so good...


Success! I have a pair again! Apparently my jewelry-making skills haven't improved significantly from my first go at it, but at least that means they're pretty symmetrical.

No comments: