Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A mug to call my own

Somewhere along the way this knitting blog has turned into a crafts blog. I'll try to get back on track soon, but I've been so distracted lately. I picked up one of the more recent distractions last night. The ceramic mug I painted a couple of weeks ago. Hastily painted, I should say, because we didn't get to the store until an hour before they were closing. I was a bit nervous about how the globbed on paint job would come out, but happily it turned out okay. And now my new mug will model for you.

"Panoramic" view:













An aerial shot:






And last but not least...

You may or may not have noticed the little splotch by the bottom of the handle. That's the...

...secret Kipper!

3 comments:

Yvo Sin said...

haha that's cute!!! Can't wait to see mine....

six2six said...

aww, the secret kipper is so cute! come see my bracelet.

Alisha said...

The mug looks mauv-elous. I love it...but I was always a huge fan of the curly-cues...you should see my tattoo. :)