Monday, March 17, 2008

The problem with mittens...

...is that you have to make two of them!





I'm happy to report that I finished my first camo mitt last night!. Whether or not I actually get the second one done is kind of up in the air. (See Exhibit A:)


Exhibit A. Has been in a state of 95% completion for weeks.

In theory it should be easier, since I have the pattern finalized (with a nice little crochet edging and everything) and figured out the button placement. But somehow the second one never wants to get done. It's totally a psychological thing because I feel like I got through an entire project, but then comes the realization that I'm only halfway through. Bah. Right now I'm wearing the one mitt in an attempt to give myself incentive to complete its mate. I was able to convince myself to get started on it this morning, but we'll see how it goes... ha.

No comments: